The following list contains input data, detailed results and benchmark instances from various recent works.
- Fikar C (2018) A decision support system to investigate food losses in e-grocery deliveries. Computers & Industrial Engineering 117, 282-290. DOI: 10.1016/j.cie.2018.02.014
- Leithner, M., Fikar, C. (2020) A simulation model to investigate impacts of facilitating quality data within organic fresh food supply chains. Annals Of Operations Research, in press. DOI: 10.100/s10479-019-03455-0
- Fikar, C., Hirsch, P., Gronalt, M. (2018) A decision support system to investigate dynamic last-mile distribution facilitating cargo-bikes. International Journal of Logistics Research and Applications 21(3), 300-317. DOI: 10.1080/13675567.2017.1395830
- Fikar, C, Leithner, M (2020) A decision support system to facilitate collaborative supply of food cooperatives. Production Planning & Control, in press.
- Fikar, C, Mild, A, Waitz M (2019) Facilitating consumer preferences and product shelf life data in the design of e-grocery deliveries. European Journal of Operational Research, in press. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejor.2019.09.039
- Fikar, C (2020) Model-driven decision support to facilitate efficient fresh food deliveries. Die Bodenkultur: Journal of Land Management, Food and Environment, 71(1), 1-9.
Home Health Care Optimization
- Fikar C, Hirsch P (2015) A matheuristic for routing real-world home service transport systems facilitating walking. Journal of Cleaner Production 105: 300–310. DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2014.07.013
- Fikar, C., Hirsch, P. (2018) Evaluation of trip and car sharing concepts for home health care services. Flexible Services and Manufacturing 30(1-2), 78-97. DOI: 10.1007/s10696-016-9252-8
- Fikar, C., Gronalt, M., Hirsch P., A decision support system for coordinated disaster relief distribution. Expert Systems with Applications 57, 104-116. DOI: 10.1016/j.eswa.2016.03.039
Link to Instances and Solution Files
- Fikar, C, Hirsch, P, Nolz, P (2018) Agent-based simulation optimization for dynamic disaster relief distribution. Central European Journal of Operations Research 26(2), 423-442. DOI: 10.1007/s10100-017-0518-3
- Berariu, R., Fikar, C., Hirsch P., Gronalt, M. (2016) Training decision-makers in flood response with system dynamics. Disaster Prevention and Management 25(2), 118-136. DOI: 10.1108/DPM-06-2015-0140.
- Berariu, R, Fikar, C., Hirsch P., Gronalt, M. (2016) Resource deployment under consideration of conflicting needs in times of river floods. Disaster Prevention and Management: An International Journal 25(5), 649-663. DOI: 10.1108/DPM-04-2016-0081
- Serrano-Hernandez, A, Hirsch, P, Faulin, J, Fikar, C (2018) Horizontal cooperation in logistics and transportation using agent-based simulation: from the individual company to the grand coalition. Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory 85, 47-59. DOI: 10.1016/j.simpat.2018.04.002